8 Best Robotic Vacuums in 2016
Robotic vacuums are the new generation of sophisticated cleaning devices that make cleaning really a automatic. They are completely different from the handheld vacuums. They are much small in size and can clean floors all on their own without you having to do anything. What’s more ? They can even charge themselves when they run out of power. A robot at your service!
Robotic vacuums require minimal handling. They can be configured like a gadget and then they do the rest by themselves. You can schedule the cleaning along with various options and it will do the cleaning. These vacuums move around the entire area cleaning the floor beneath them. They are smart enough to climb uneven floorings like carpets and do not fall off the stairs. Its an intelligent cleaning device.
Our review today is packed with some rich information about the best robotic vacuum cleaners that users found handy and really useful. So check out the one that best suits you cleaning requirements along with your budget preferences.
1. iRobot Roomba 650 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
If you are looking for a robotic vacuum cleaner that’s suitable for different floor types, the iRobot Roomba 650 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner will make a good choice. It is designed for cleaning various floor types including carpets, tiles, hardwoods, laminate etc.
- Automatically adjusts to all floor types such as carpets, tile, hardwood, laminate and more
- Automatic recharge system
- Conveniently allows you to schedule your cleaning up to 7x a week or simply press clean each time you want to clean
- 3 stage cleaning system – agitates, brushes and suctions floors
- iAdapt navigation system
iRobot Roomba 650 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner allows you to schedule every day cleaning for your house. Its automatic recharge system enables it to resume cleaning when fully charged. Its iAdapt navigation system lets it move around your home cleaning your surfaces very efficiently.
That it is adaptable to different floor types makes it ideal for the cleaning professional who deal with different floor types frequently and guarantee a clean surface for each floor. If you do not want to clean your house every day, you can simply press the clean button each time you want to clean.
2. ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pets and Allergies Home, Pearl White
The ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is unique for its pet hair care technology which picks fur from surfaces along with usual dust. For homes with pets in which residents are bound to catch allergies from pet dander, this robotic vacuum cleaner is an ideal choice.
- Ideal for hard wood floors
- Easy operation either with remote control or one touch auto clean
- Automatic recharge schedule
- Anti-bump smart sensors to avoid dropping
- Low profile design to clean under beds and sits
- Two cleaning modes- dry sweeping and damp mopping
- Pet hair care technology to pick up hairs, dirt and debris
ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is ideal for home owners with pets. Its pet hair technology enables it to pick up animal hair on surfaces. You can either schedule a dry sweep for dust and debris as well as damp mop for stains on floors. It is ideal for hardwood floors and has a low profile design to fit under seats or beds for cleaning.
In addition, it gives you options so you can either operate with remote control or with its one touch auto clean button. For pet lovers, this the best vacuum cleaner.
3. iRobot Roomba 880 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
iRobot Roomba 880 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is very efficient for trapping fine dirt and dust leaving your house sparkling clean. This is made possible with its Aero Force high efficiency filter trap.
- Aero force high efficiency filter traps fine dirt and dust
- Room to Room cleaning up to 3 rooms included virtual wall lighthouse beacons
- 3 stage cleaning system delivers 50% more cleaning performance
- iAdapt navigation sensors that adapt to your changing home
- Self-Charging – Automatically docks and recharges
iRobot Roomba 880 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is highly efficient and delivers high cleaning performance on surfaces. Its aero force technology traps the finest of dirt and dust in addition to its 3-stage cleaning system, leaving your surfaces spotless. It has a navigation system that allows it to move from room to room cleaning surfaces of up to 3 rooms.
If you have a relatively small house, iRobot Roomba 880 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is the best for you as you can have it clean your entire house at a go.
4. ILIFE A4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Titanium Gray
At a glance, the ILIFE A4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner employs a cool classic design with its titanium gray shade. It is easy and simple to use given its powerful motor and a motorized body, picking up more dirt with little effort. It is ideal for cleaning carpets.
- 3 Step cleaning system cleaning deeper on thin carpets
- Advanced powerful motor with max mode that lets A4 pick up more dirt effortlessly
- Motorized low profile body with tangle free sensors to avoid stuck or drop off
- 150 minutes working time battery
- Automatic recharge schedule
It has 150 minutes of work battery life which on average is considered ample time for all your cleaning. An automatic recharge schedule gets it powered up for resuming your cleaning if you had not completed or for your next cleaning session. A powerful motor is a useful feature which will enable it to pick more dirt easily hence it won’t take much time cleaning.
Its 3 step cleaning system leaves your carpet dust and dirt free and will clean deeper into the carpet to remove hidden dirt. For cleaner carpets and a fast cleaning experience it is the most suitable choice.
5. ILIFE V5s Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Water Tank Mopping, Gold
The golden shaded ILIFE V5s Robot Vacuum Cleaner is specifically designed for hard floors such as wood, tile, marble, and laminate. It is small making it easy for you to clean under furniture. An outstanding feature that will certainly appeal to home owners is its water tanks in case there is need for damp moping.
- Anti-bump sensors to avoid dropping
- Minimal working noise
- Small light design to fit under furniture
- Automatic recharge system
- Powerful motor with max mode and pet hair technology to pick up fur, debris and dirt easily
- Has a water tank for damp mopping
- Ideal for hard floors such as wood, tile, marble and laminate
This vacuum cleaner makes a good option for hardwood, tiles, marbled, and laminated floors as well as for home owners with pets. It has minimal working noise creating a healthy working environment. It has a water tank for damp mopping leaving your surfaces extra clean.
If you have a lot of furniture in your house, ILIFE V5s Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Water Tank Mopping has a small light design to fit under these furniture for cleaning saving you the effort of moving your furniture while cleaning. It automatically recharges and resumes cleaning once fully charged.
6. iRobot Roomba 980 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
This is perhaps the smartest robotic cleaner as it makes use of digital technology in its operations. It includes an app which you can install on your home and schedule your cleaning routine.
- Tangle free extractors to prevent hair and debris jam
- 120 minutes battery life then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning
- Aero Force Cleaning System with Carpet Boost automatically provides up to 10x the air power on carpets and rugs
- iRobot HOME App lets you clean, schedule & set custom cleaning preferences from your smartphone
- Runs for up to 120 minutes, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job
- iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization enables Roomba to navigate and clean an entire level of your home
It makes your life a little easier with its mobile phone app which enables you schedule your cleaning routine and clean right from your phone. An added advantage is its automatic boost of up to 10x air power on carpets and rugs so you do not have to worry about pet dander if you have pets.
A longer 120 minutes battery life that automatically recharges and resumes cleaning is an appreciable feature among those with larger cleaning tasks. The iAdapt 2.0 navigation and visual localization enables the iRobot Roomba 980 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner to navigate and clean your entire house. This is the ideal vacuum cleaner for those of us who enjoy the smart way of doing things.
7. iRobot Roomba 770 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The iRobot Roomba 770 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner features an iAdapt Navigation system which uses a full suite of sensors to navigate and clean literally every corner and space in your home. Makes a good option for different floor surfaces.
- 3-Stage Cleaning System agitates, brushes and suctions floors
- Dirt Detect Series II identifies dirtier areas and focuses cleaning where it’s needed most
- IAdapt Navigation sensors to navigate your house
- Allows you to schedule your cleaning up to 7x a week or you can simply press clean on the robot anytime you want to clean your house.
- Automatically recharge system
- Can be used on all floor types
It is designed with dirt detect sensors to identify dirtier areas of your space and focuses on thoroughly cleaning these areas. It allows you to schedule your weekly cleaning but also gives you the option of press clean on the robot whenever you want to clean your surfaces.
This Robotic vacuum cleaner agitates, brushes and suctions floors for cleaner surfaces. Its navigation sensors enable it to move around your home cleaning your floors. If you are the kind of person that loves cleaning only when necessary, iRobot Roomba 770 Robotic cuum Cleaner is the best for you. You do not need to schedule your cleaning, yet it will thoroughly clean your house.
8. iRobot Braava 380t Mopping Robot – Robotic Mop, Black
If you are looking for a versatile unit for your home cleaning, the iRobot Braava 380t Mopping Robot makes an ideal choice. Apart from having two cleaning modes – dry sweeping and damp mopping, it also gives you the option of using regular or disposable microfiber cleaning cloths.
- Northstar navigation that woks like an indoor GPS to clean until the job is done
- Choose from two cleaning modes- dry sweeping or damp mopping
- Turbo charge cradle recharges Braava in two hours
- Reusable microfiber cleaning cloths one for dry sweeping and the other for damp mopping
- Can be used with disposable microfiber cleaning cloths to pick up daily dirt, dust, and hair
- Easy cleaning option as this robot vacuum cleaner does all the surface floors cleaning for you
iRobot Braava 380t Mopping Robot – Robotic Mop, has two cleaning modes to choose from. A Northstar navigation that operates like an indoor GPS cleans your house thoroughly identifying dirty spots for cleaning until the entire house is clean.
A Turbo charge cradle allows for two hours of full recharge and the Braava 380t will resume cleaning. You can use either disposable or reusable micro fiber cloths for your mopping.
Robotic Mop is the most suitable vacuum cleaner for home use as it allows you to decide whether to clean or simply dust your house.
Robotic vacuum cleaners are handy units for the busy home owners as they can be scheduled for regular cleaning. Some important factor to consider when selecting the best robotic vacuum cleaner for your home is your floor type, the size of your space, and the frequency of cleaning. All in all these units are time and effort savers and will save you the hassle of manual mopping, dusting, and vacuuming.